Thursday, 8 September 2011

New papercut pictures

I have been working away on some new designs and one sold within a day of my putting it up in my shop.  I got quite excited about that!  Then I sold another a couple of days later.  Maybe this one will become one of my bestsellers?  Its a quote from Marvin Gaye's famous song. Here's the design:


I also have this new one.  I haven't put it up on my shop yet, but will soon:



A couple of days ago I got a request for a personalised order which I am designing right now.  Hope it turns out ok.  There's a nice story behind it which I'll tell you about later.

Lots of other exciting new things in the pipeline.  Its going to get really busy in the run up to Christmas.  Did you know there are only 14 weeks left before Christmas?  




No comments:

Post a Comment