Thursday, 6 October 2011

To all yoga lovers

I think Christmas shopping has started!  Its busy and I also need to find time to prepare for the Yoga Show at the end of this month.  I have a stand (stand B05) so please come and visit me.  Its being held at London Olympia October 28-30th.  If you'd like a free ticket please let me know!


I will be selling a range of products from the papercuts to wooden signs, greeting cards, calendars, magnets, jute and canvas bags as well as some gorgeous soy candles.  Here are a few of the greeting cards.







1 comment:

  1. LOVE yoga, but my mat is calling. I'm out of my groove, and I don't know why that happens when it makes such a difference in my life when I make the time. I really need to get on the mat! Best of luck. Your yoga inspired merchandise looks AWEsome!

    ReplyDelete