Monday, 30 January 2012

Valentines Day, love and kisses

Valentines Day is not long away and over the last couple of weeks there has been a sudden rise in the sale of my 'lovey dovey' papercuts.  So I thought I would feature the best sellers, with the best being the first one shown here.  I think one reason this one is the most popular (apart from it being a very romantic quote) is that it can be subtly personalised with the initials of the couple within the heart design as shown.  This can be done at no extra cost.


Most of the papercuts I sell are ordered in the white card, but there has also been an increase in the number of requests for .......guess what.....scarlet coloured card.











2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. Always looking for quotes so if you have any favourites, please send them my way!

      Delete