Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Love Story

I received a request from a lovely customer called Michelle.  She wanted to purchase one of my papercut designs and requested it in black.  She told me her story about how she got together with her partner; so romantic and so I asked if I could share it here.  Thanks Michelle for agreeing to it!


"I reconnected with the love of my life after being apart for 20 years :) We've always loved one another so.. perfect!


We met when we were teenagers and were together off and on. It was love at first sight for both of us and circumstances occurred that caused us to be apart. We both had relationships and children and then got back in touch. We thought only to catch up but once I saw him my heart almost burst out of my chest. He was always the Big love of my life, and he says the same for me. As soon as we saw one another again it was like we were teenagers again.. madly in love and never wanting to be apart. This time, we will never leave each other... :) "


This is the design Michelle chose in black.  I love hearing the story behind the purchase!





1 comment:

  1. such a lovely story - i have goose bumps!

    beautiful paper cutting too :)

    ReplyDelete