Friday, 1 June 2012

We're moving!!

Sorry it has been a while, but I have been very busy doing two big moves.  Firstly, I moved my studio from my smallish and dark room to my a little larger and bright room.  I'm really happy that I did this because I was in two minds about it.  Mainly because its such a big upheaval to move all my equipment and furniture and re-wire everything.  However, it was actually quite painless!  Photos of my new space coming soon.


However, even bigger news is that I am moving my blog!  I have been very busy (hence not much communication from me recently) designing a new website and blog.  I am moving over to wordpress and will be going live in a few days.  


So please move over with me!!


Details will be coming very soon.

1 comment:

  1. how wonderful to have a lovely new crafting space! i look forward to seeing you new blog too :)

    i'm popping over to let you know that i've nominated you for the 'Versatile Blogger' award - the details about it are over on my blog. You don't have to do anything (although if you fancy it you can join in :)), i just wanted to put your lovely blog on my list! x

    ReplyDelete